Friday, July 17, 2009

Too Long Gone

I can't believe how far behind that I fell on my blog - my last post was just after the Shamrock half-marathon in in March! Just because I have not been writing, it doesn't mean that my life and photography have come to a complete standstill. Actually the opposite has happened!

Since the Shamrock, I've become a mentor with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Team-in-Training to assist a new group of half-marathoners with raising donations to help find a cure for blood cancer while training for the Rock-n-Roll hal-marathon on Labor Day Weekend. I also moved into a new role in my day job that has required a great deal of weekly travel. The result is that I have not had as much time to devote to my fine art photography; however, I have been maintaining a steady stream of portraits.

In the next couple of days, I will be introducing two shoots that were done for the families of Jenny Gadams and Shannon Tipton as well as photo study that I did on the foreclosed Park Place Apartments. This weekend I'm scheduled for a shoot with the Ellenbeckers. Until the next entry, thank you for checking back and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

No comments: